Saturday, July 7, 2018

Twin Falls 93 RV Park - Twin Falls/Filer ID

Our next stop is Twin Falls 93 RV Park in Filer, ID, almost 190 miles west. This is about a 3 hour drive. I'm concerned about Tom sitting for such a long period, so I'm about to do something that I've been dreading...I'm going to drive the RV.

I pull the RV out of the park and drive the 4 miles down to Hwy 26. Since I don't feel comfortable judging the left turn onto the highway, Tom takes over and gets us through Idaho Falls. Now, I'm up again...but I've got 4 miles under my belt, right? So I'm an old pro now, right? I do take the Beast for the next 50 miles or so and get all the way through Pocatello (actually one of the busier stretches) without incident. We've still got about 120 miles to go, but I'm done.

We stop at our school bus taco stop in Heyburn for lunch. Tom actually goes to Carl's across the street, but I opt for more steak tacos.

We make it to Twin Falls and spend a couple of uneventful days there.


It's getting pretty hot and smoke from the fires are in the air, so I don't even make Tom take me to Costco in Twin Falls.



Chicken Salad and Chilled White Wine for Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment